The Magic of Support Tokens
Every WPEasy package comes with a number of Support Tokens. You may also purchase more Tokens if/when needed.
What is a Support Token?
1 support token entitles you to use our support engineers to perform any of our included services for work on your registered WordPress site. Each Token includes up to 30 minutes of our labour.
What a Support Token does not cover:
- Any excluded services
- Cost of any theme or plugin licensing purchase or renewals
- Cost of domain or hosting renewals
- Cost of any non labour items. e.g. Stock Images, Videos, Clip-art, Themes, Plugins
When do Support Tokens Expire:
Tokens are allocated on the first day of the month. Unused Tokens expire on the last day of each month. They do not roll over to the next month.
How to get the most out of Support Tokens:
Most individual jobs take less than 30 minutes to complete. If you have bunch of small changes or updates to make, we recommend that you bundle them up into a single support request. This way all of the changes may be done using a single Support token, rather than 1 for each change.
How to request Support:
When you subscribe to WPEasy, you will be given access to a support portal where you can:
- Manage your account
- Manage your billing
- Create Support Requests
- View previous Support Requests
Our Engineers will assess your request and estimate the time it may take to complete the tasks. If you have Support Tokens remaining that cover the estimated time, we will complete the tasks and notify you.
If the the estimated time is greater than your remaining Support tokens, we will contact you and offer you three choices:
- That we complete only the tasks that fit within your remaining Support Tokens
- That you purchase additional Support Tokens
- That you upgrade your plan to include more Support Tokens